Monday, August 10, 2009

Introducing Ourselves

Hello Peoples,

Well I don’t think anyone is reading this but maybe they are, I mean you are. Anyways you get my point. It’s back to school! Yay! Ha! Right, it’s a lot of fun if you subtract the never ending homework and the 4 projects you have due on the same week. Anyways, why complain about life? After all I don’t have one due to my school. I should remember to thank the lovely person who founded the Juvenile Delinquents Center. Kidding! But, yes, I should thank the old bald dude who made it possible for me to be able to wake up at the god forsaken hour of 5:30 am to go to school, sleep deprived, and listen for an hour and a half to each teacher drone on and on about bacteria or adverbs. Anyways, what are adverbs? I’m guessing something to do with verbs, but I don’t really see the point in learning what every word in a sentence is about. Just let them go on with their business of making a sentence make sense. Well, anyway, if you really are reading this then good luck.
Lots of Love,

Megan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What to say?....after Megan’s amazing intro (Megan: you’re making me blush!!).
Ok, well, I’m the shy one of the two so you won’t see much of my entries. We’re both like sisters from another mister…according to Megan, and well I’m either calm or hyper. You’ll see the difference in the entries :)
Write soon,
Kyra
P.S. if you haven’t figured it out we’re using fake names!



No comments:

Post a Comment